Due to an on-going major modernization of the Morrison Hall elevators, the University College Residences will be hiring several Elevator Attendants to operate the elevators during the construction period. Elevator Attendants will be responsible for responding to requests for elevator service from residents of Morrison Hall, operating the elevator in “service” mode, and providing a high level of student service to residents.
Anticipated Start Date: Sunday September 3rd
Anticipated End Date: October 6th
Hourly Rate: $14.00 per hour
The following shifts are currently available:
- Monday to Friday: 10:30am-1:30pm (up to 5 positions)
- Monday to Friday: 3:30pm-7:30pm (up to 5 positions)
- Monday to Friday: 7:30pm – 11:30pm (up to 5 positions)
- Saturday: 8am-4pm (one position)
- Sunday: 8am-4pm (one position)
- Saturday: 4pm-8pm (one position)
- Saturday and Sunday: 8pm-12am (2 positions)
To apply please forward your resume and your availability to cover one or more of the shifts listed above to email@example.com by Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017.