University College Alumni Association Terms of Reference
The objective of the UCAA shall be to promote continuing community among alumni, between alumni and students, and between alumni and University College for their mutual benefit and for the good of the College. The Association shall present the opinions and recommendations of the alumni to the administration and faculty of the College, and shall serve as a resource for the College in advancing the College’s missions.
The mission of the University College Alumni Association is to unite the diverse alumni community in order to advance the reputation of University College as an institution of undergraduate excellence.
Roles and Responsibilities
Members of the UCAA Executive Committee are responsible for the following duties and should expect to commit 4-10 hours per year. It will be the job of this committee to divide this work amongst them.
• UC ambassadors at University College events and University of Toronto events (example - U of T in your Neighbourhood or Young Alumni Shakers)
• Advise on alumni relations programming and joint programming for alumni and students
• Recruit alumni to sit on UCAA, become mentors, and serve on Alumni of Influence selection committee
• Serve as selection committee for Young Alumni of Influence Award
• Bring greetings at UC events (Spring Reunion, Alumni of Influence, Alumni Salon Series)
• Assist the UC Book Sale or help recruit alumni volunteers
I agree to take on the above roles and responsibilities should I be chosen as a member of the UCAA Executive Committee.