OSAP

The Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) is a government financial aid program that assists eligible Ontario residents attending university through a combination of loans and grants. Students can apply for OSAP via the OSAP website. 

Returning students should apply by the end of May and first-year students by the end of June.  Applications can still be submitted after these dates, although there is no guarantee funding will be in place prior to the beginning of the school year. 

The loan is disbursed in two installments, with 60% being released in the Fall Term (starting in September) and the remaining 40% being released in the Winter Term (starting in January).

Further information regarding OSAP and Government Aid can be found by visiting the Enrolment Services website.