Construction is underway for the University College Revitalization (Spring 2018 to Summer 2019).
As of July 3rd, the Hobbit Door (West entrance from Sir Dan’s Quad laneway) will be partially barricaded for construction until October 2018, and will not provide access to the A-Wing, Cloisters, or the UC Quad. The Hobbit Door will remain open, but will provide access only to the B-Wing door.
Please exercise caution when using this entrance, as construction vehicles will be utilizing the pathway during business hours. Temporary exit signage has been placed throughout A and B wings to indicate available exits while the Hobbit Door is blocked. Please follow these signs carefully.
The front doors of the college also remain closed to all traffic. Please use the following entrances:
- East Front Door, Kings College Circle
- East Side Door, Hart House Circle, Dragon Staircase Entrance
- West Side, Sir Daniel Wilson Residence’s Laneway, Hobbit Door
- West Side, Sir Daniel Wilson Residence’s Laneway, H-Wing entrance
Rooms Closed Throughout Construction
- East Hall & West Hall (UC 266 & UC 273)
- Croft Chapter House (UC 183)
- Senior Common Room (UC 185)
- UC 163 to UC 182
- UC A101
- UC 376
Offices & Services Moved a New Location
- Principal’s Office (H013)
- Academic Services Office (UC H012)
- CAO Office (H008)
- Mail Room and Photocopy Room (H003)
- sUCcess Commons (F205 and UC F208)
Offices & Classrooms Remaining in Place
- Registrar’s Office (UC 157)
- Office of the Dean of Students (Residence & Student Life) (D-wing)
- Advancement Office (H-wing)
Thank you for your patience while we make University College a more accessible and modern space!