Take a break and enjoy coffee from one of University of Toronto's popular student-led coffee bars.
Diabolos' Coffee Bar is found in the Junior Common Room of University College (15 King's College Circle). It's a student run cafe that offers fair trade coffee, freshly baked treats, tea and snacks.
Drop by for good music, friendly baristas, inexpensive food and a welcoming community.
Diabolos Coffee Bar Offers:
- Hot and cold beverages, including fair trade coffee
- Homemade muffins and other pastries
- Soups, sandwiches, wraps, and other meals
- Vegetarian, vegan, and organic options
Regular Hours (September 2018 to April 2019)
- Monday to Thursday - 9 am to 5:30 pm
- Friday - 10 am to 2 pm
- Saturday - Closed
- Sunday - Closed