Orientation week is over. What now? Apply to be a house associate and stay connected with your orientation house to participate in our residence community, but as a commuter student!
During Orientation Week, all first-year students – residence or commuter – are assigned to one of our 15 houses in residence. After the week is over, you can remain connected with your assigned house throughout the academic year.
If you do not live in residence, you can be a house associate by applying for membership to a residence house for a small fee ($20-$40, varies per house), which affords you various privileges (and responsibilities) in residence.
- Stay in touch with friends you meet during orientation;
- Participate in residence events;
- Access residence common areas and facilities;
- Be part of a supportive and engaged residence community, but as a commuter student!
How to Apply
Become a house associate in three easy steps:
- Submit an application;
- Talk to the residence don of your house;
- Pay the membership fee.