Located in the heart of the University of Toronto's St George Campus, the residences at University College offer all-gender dormitory-style living in both historic and modern halls.
Dormitory-style living means students have their own Single Room. or share a Double Room with another student, while sharing other common areas and facilities with all residents in the building.
Residents at University College live in an all-gender environment, wherein students of all genders live in the same buildings and on the same floors, while using the same shared all-gender washrooms. This approach is consistent with University College's long history as a welcoming community built on traditions of openness, inclusion, and diversity.
- Central location on campus
- Over 600 single rooms and 50 double rooms
- 70% First Year students
- All-gender inclusive living environment
- A-la-carte Meal Plan (mandatory)
- Living-Learning Communities (optional)
- Supportive House system with wide range of co-curricular involvement opportunities
- 24 hour Porter's Desk
Shared Areas and Facilities
- All-Gender washrooms (aka co-ed, gender-neutral, gender-inclusive) - students of all genders use the same washroom facilities, which have private and locking shower stalls and toilet stalls.
- Common rooms/lounges and TV rooms
- Kitchens and/or kitchenettes
- Games room and music rooms
- Dedicated study rooms
- Coin-operated laundry rooms