Click on an image below or the links above to view more photos of each building.

Sir Daniel Wilson Hall

73 St. George Street, Toronto, ON M5S 2E5

Sir Daniel Wilson Hall is named after Sir Daniel Wilson, a University College Professor of History and English. Wilson was the President of University College from 1880 to 1892, and later became the President of the University of Toronto from 1889 to 1892. The original University College residence was a men's residence located in the cloisters, or the west wing of the main college building, which is now office space. In the 1880s this residence was converted into classroom and office space. A new residence was constructed in 1954. This residence was the male counterpart to the all-female Whitney Hall until 1980, when it became co-ed. Today, Sir Daniel Wilson residence is home to 200 students in primarily single rooms. The residence is divided into six houses: McCaul, Loudon, Hutton, Wallace, Taylor, and Jeanneret.

Morrison Hall

75 St. George Street, Toronto, ON M5S 2E5 

Morrison Hall, UC's newest residence, opened in September 2005. It was named in honour of Russell and Katherine Morrison, graduates of the University of Toronto. Morrison Hall accommodates 270 students in single rooms.  There are five houses in Morrison Hall: Landsberg Lewis, Bratty, Langley, Perron, and Wolfe. It is also home to Howard Ferguson Dining Hall and Cafe Reznikoff.

Whitney Hall

85 St. George Street, Toronto, ON M5S 2E5 

Whitney Hall was built in 1931 originally as a women's residence. It is named after Sir James Whitney, the premier of Ontario from 1905 to 1914. Whitney Hall is home to 250 students in single and double rooms. It is divided into four houses: Ferguson, Falconer, Cody and Mulock.