The first of its kind on campus.
Not living in residence? No problem. The Commuter Student Centre is a vibrant hub for student life activities for commuter students.
About the CSC
79 St George St.
With the help of donor and UC alumnus David Leith (BA 1981 UC), the Commuter Student Centre (CSC) opened in 2007 as a unique space on campus. Located on the first floor of the University College Union, the CSC provides space for commuter students to socialize and study. The CSC offers various amenities and services for community building and peer-to-peer support.
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday, 8 am to 10 pm
(September to April)
Amenities and Services
- Peer support from community co-ordinators;
- Lounge and study spaces;
- Shared fridge and kitchenette;
- Lockers for rent; and
- Built-in projector, screen and audio system for community events
Book the CSC
Do you want to host an event in the Commuter Student Centre? Submit a request today.
- You must be part of a UC or U of T-recognized group.
- Private events are not permitted. Your event must be open to all members of the UC community.
- Requests must be submitted at least one week in advance.