Located in the middle of U of T’s St George campus, the University College residences offer all-gender dormitory-style living in historic and modern halls.
- Central location on campus
- More than 600 single rooms and 50 double rooms
- 70 per cent of residents are first-year students
- All-gender inclusive living environment
- A-la-carte meal plan (mandatory)
- Living Learning Communities (optional)
- Supportive house system with wide range of co-curricular involvement opportunities
- 24-hour front desk
Visit Our Residences
Book a tour and visit our vibrant residences to get an insider's perspective from a student tour guide.
You get your own single room or share a double room with another student, while sharing common facilities with other residents.
Items in your room
- Single twin-XL bed with mattress
- Study desk, lamp and chair
- Drawers, mirror and bookshelf
- Overhead lighting or floor lamp
- Wastebasket and recycling bin
- Plenty of storage space
Our buildings are all-gender residences. You will live with students of all genders in the same building and on the same floors, and you will share the same all-gender washrooms. This approach is consistent with our long history as a welcoming community built on traditions of openness, inclusivity and diversity.