University College Alumni Association (UCAA) Call for Nominations
The UCAA Executive Committee is currently looking for an alumni member to serve a three-year term, renewable once, beginning September 1, 2019. As a member of the Executive, you commit to encouraging alumni participation in the life of UC.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Members of the UCAA Executive Committee can expect to attend at least four Executive meetings per year. In addition, Executive members may be asked to:
- Serve as UC ambassadors at UC and U of T events
- Recommend alumni programming and joint programming for alumni and students
- Recruit alumni as student mentors
- Serve on the Alumni of Influence selection committee
- Select the Young Alumni of Influence Award recipient
- Bring greetings at UC events
- Assist the UC Book Sale or help recruit alumni volunteers
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Executive Committee of the UCAA, or know someone who would be interested, please fill out a nomination form at https://www.uc.utoronto.ca/form/ucaa-application-form
The deadline for nominations is July 5, 2019.