University College, University of Toronto
15 King's College Circle
Location and Access
To get to the UC Library while the south entrances of University College are blocked due to construction, PLEASE SEE THE DIAGRAM BELOW. The building's NORTH entrances, including an accessible entrance, are open both weekdays and weekends. A west entrance and an east entrance are open weekdays only.
The University College Library re-opened in 2021 in its new location in "East Hall" (room 266 / 366) on the south side of the UC building. Our revitalized heritage space was the UC Library's original home in the 19th century.
The UC Library may currently be used by:
• U of T students, faculty, staff, and alumni
• UTS students
• external researchers who have purchased a U of T library card
Members of the public who would like to enter briefly to see our revitalized heritage space are welcome to do so.
Monday to Thursday, 9am - 9pm
Friday, 9am - 5pm
Saturday & Sunday, 1pm - 5pm
- CLOSED THANKSGIVING WEEKEND: Sat. Oct. 8, Sun. Oct. 9, Mon. Oct. 10, 2022
- CLOSED FOR A SPECIAL EVENT: Thurs. Oct. 13, 2022
- CLOSING EARLY ON THE LAST DAY OF TERM: Closing at 5pm, Tues. Dec. 20, 2022
- CLOSED FOR THE U OF T WINTER HOLIDAYS: Wed. Dec. 21, 2022 to Sun. Jan. 8, 2023
- CLOSED FAMILY DAY: Mon. Feb. 20, 2023
- CLOSED EASTER WEEKEND: Fri. April 7, Sat. April 8, Sun. April 9, 2023